Tuesday, September 11, 2012

blessings for the new week

sorry, I haven't been around here lately. Somehow I had the feeling no one is interested in what I am writing here, or?? You should let me know if you are reading my blog.
I was crying a lot because I miss Bob so much. Tomorrow is his birthday and I hear him telling me I should not celebrate it because there is nothing to celebrate getting older .. ha ha ..
How will I ever come over my grief .. it hurts so much. Some times its better and then it gets worse again.
Our 1 year wedding anniversary was on 30th of August and Sally and Jim Foster were so sweet to remember and invite me out for lunch. That was really nice.
I am lucky to have nice neighbors and I can be a part of their family whenever I feel. God bless them for all the love they have.
Oscar is still my best friend and companion. He brings me a mouse every morning as a token of love .. isn't that sweet?

I like to hear from you .. who ever is reading this blog.
LOVE
Embi

Ich hoffe alle meine dt. Freunde verstehen mein English und ich brauch es nicht extra zu uebersetzen. Oder??

Seid lieb gegruesst von
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment