Tuesday, August 02, 2011

visit in Frankfurt

Yesterday I was in Frankfurt to get my physical which is needed for my visa. I got it! Gosh .. was I scared. First of all of the traffic to and in a big city like Frankfurt. I am a country girl and love nature so I felt a bit like Heidi.
The good part was: I found a friend there and she took wonderful care of me.

Out of my sight it was a loving sign of God that he is helping me. Out of nowhere I found that long lost friend Waldi, actually she found me on facebook. So facebook has very good parts too.
She is living on the outskirts of Frankfurt in a nice little house together with her old age mother. So I went there on Sunday evening and we had a wonderful time chatting to make up for the lost years, and I guess we are not ready yet .. ha ha ..
anyway, I have to go to Frankfurt at least once more for my interview at the Embassy and sure enough I have to go a day ahead again. I would not make it by car or train to be there in time. So God cares, nevertheless I was complaining because I did not see much help of Him in the past .. when my patience run low.

Bobs letter with the affidavit arrived yesterday, so I am ready for the next step.
The physical went well too .. no problems so far. But dear, you have to be healthy to immigrate to the States and lucky I am.

Bob send me some pics with his new camera  and they look great. The garden is prospering and I dont know how Bob did manage all that being hooked on oxygen all the time.
My poor car is totally neglected and I hope the warm weather is lasting a bit longer so I can take the top off and zoom around with it in fresh air.

I am more confident again that I will make it .. I lost it on the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment