Thursday, August 11, 2011

Warten auf meinen Pass - waiting to get my passport back

Again I am waiting but this time it really should be short. My interview at the embassy went  well and my visa papers with my passport should be on the way.
Bob is busy preparing for our wedding on 30th August 2011 . Finally we are inviting a few friends and even maybe some of Bobs children might come.

I am happy that Bob decided to have the wedding at his old church in Bridgewater in Beaver County.

Tomorrow I will write something in German .. its too late now ..

love
Martha

Okay .. es sind zwei Tage draus geworden.
Heute kam schon mal nichts an, deshalb gilt es weiter zu warten, naemlich, dass die Amerikanische Botschaft meine Unterlagen abgeschickt hat. Mein Interview ist gut verlaufen und ich bin schon mal darueber riesig froh.
Bob ist beschaeftigt unsere Hochzeit auszurichten. Es wird .. wenn ich hoffentlich rechtzeitig ankomme .. ha ha .. am 30. August stattfinden. Bob hat die Kirche in Bridgwater ausgesucht, wo schon seine Eltern geheiratet haben.

Ich freue mich, wenn es endlich soweit ist und ich abfliegen kann. 

No comments:

Post a Comment