Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter is coming up

Hello,
I am sorry I did not show up here lately. I was kind of recovering from my very stressy time in Germany. But it was a very fruitful time too. Lots of nice friends were showing up at the meeting in Rieden, when I was giving a presentation of India and my new home in USA.
Thanks to all of my friends in Germany for their loyalty and friendship. I was overwhelmed with all the love and care.
Coming back home here was a bit difficult. All of a sudden I was alone again. Oscar, my kitty, had a wonderful time at my neighbors and did not plan to come back soon. He still is hanging around with them.

Its the week before Easter and still snowing. Last year we had all the flowers out already. This year not even the tulips dare to look up.

Bindu is busy with the audit work. I invited her to come to America. We will see if she manages to come or if it takes another year.  All the projects are running fine. Thanks to Bindu and all our wonderful project people.
Here a pic from my porch this morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment