Thursday, June 21, 2012

we have weather like in India

this year has been very warm so far. Right now its down right HOT, but I like it! It reminds me of India and I love India. Most the time I have to water my garden so it wont all die ... would be a pity after everything was growing so wonderfully. My zucchinis are more then 1 m high and I had already the first ones fried. I could even give one to Rich, my neighbor ... he loves them and his are not that far yet.
I wish so much I could share all that wonderful stuff with Bob, or with somebody who could give me company. Is there no one out there??
My neighbors are great and I even got to know now my left door neighbor too. I will go to her church on Sunday. Its the Baptist church down in Ellwood City. I look forward to it.

I will try to post some more in English here in future, so my German friends will just to have put up with it. Most of them are quite good and understand almost all of it ... better then the other way round.

Okay, I have to wait until my dear little Oscar decides to finally come in so I can close the door. He is hiding from the heat all day so I have to let him some time to do a bit of hunting.
At least he did not bring a chipmunk lately, only little moles and one adult mole. He too discovered that I do not like mice, so he lets them outside. He has not eaten one so far .. he thinks they are only there for playing.

Oscar is a nice companion .. only he does not talk back.
Anyway, I love him

Greetings to all of you

Embi

No comments:

Post a Comment